Why are you still wide awake at the first few hours after midnight?
Hope these simple tips would be of help.
1. Set a regular bedtime and a regular wake-up time, and stick to them.
2. Stop drinking coffee in the early afternoon.
3. Avoid exercising before you go to bed.
4. Skip the nightcap. Alcohol is a sedative and a depressant — it does help you fall asleep but ultimately produces fitful snatches of slumber. This does not apply to you, of course, I know. 🙂
5. Finally, create a bedtime ritual you follow every night (taking a warm shower or reading for 20 minutes, for example), and make your bedroom an environment that is conducive to sleep. One way to do that is to move your TV to another room.