1. Your name spelled backwards. anul
2. What is your nickname? dagay, luns
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Regine’s Velasquez’s mp3 album
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Wok Food Garden.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Last April of this year.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Can’t remember.
7. How many kids do you want? Have 2 already.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Heavy metal
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? Computer cable yes, telephone cable yes, cable TV yes.
11. Who was the first person that you rode on a motorbike with? My dad.
12. Ever prank call anybody? Naah.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? no.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? yup
15. Farthest place you ever traveled? I’m still thinking on it.
16. Who was your first love? music. hehe.
17. What do you call each other? huh?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? morning and night bath/showers
20. Best movie you’ve seen? Braveheart
21. Favorite fast food? Jollibee TLC.
22. Chips or popcorn? chips.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Natural lips
24. Do you love your job? yes. But right now I am on vacation since US Labor Day, September 6. It is the first time in my MT work history that is why I have time doing this Q&A.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no. Totally disqualified with my height.
26. Orange or Apple juice? apple.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Actually, persons – Aly, Adri, Bing at Biggs
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? dark chocolates with large almonds, cashew, and pistachio.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? at the recent Philippine presidential election.
30. Last time you held hands with the person you love? This morning.
31. Are you a black sheep? no. i’m a middle child.
32. Are you a good cook? A mother should know how to be a good cook.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? no.
34. Last song you’ve downloaded? Angel’s Cry by Mariah Carey.
35. Sprite or 7-up? None of the two.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? no.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Tramadol
38. Ever throw up in public? Yes, in the trike while on my way to the hospital.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? An ultimate prize of being a millionaire is seeing the goodness of a person and accepting God’s existence.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
41. Do you believe in destiny? no.
42. Can exes be friends? probably.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? a friend’s mom.
44. Do you believe in soulmates? yes
45. What message is on your answering machine? I don’t have a speaking machine.
46. How many exes do you have? none
47. What was the name of your first pet? Guko.
48. What is in your bag? I’ll let you peep if you’re a security guard at the mall. Sikyu ka?
49. Last book you’ve read? A book written by Sheila Walsh.
50. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Playing with cotton balls.