Sending your kids young as two and a half to preschool institution is an investment. It has positive and great implications on three categories, namely socially, academically and financially. These are the top five on my list.
- JUMELS LEARNING CENTER (https://www.facebook.com/jumelslearningcenter) – The first music preschool in the heart of Bicol Region. The school recently had their annual operetta which is a musical play entitled “Cinderella in Flowerland” in celebration of the 35th Foundation Anniversary.
For inquiries, you may call their landline number (054) 4739949.
2. Ateneo Child Learning Center (http://www.adnu.edu.ph/aclc/) – Known as the “blue school”. They offer the following levels:
- Pre-School 1 – ages between 2.6 – 3.5 yrs. old
- Pre-School 2 – ages between 3.6 – 4.5 yrs. old
- Pre-School 3 – ages between 4.6 – 5.5 yrs. old
- Preparatory – ages between 5.6 – 6.5 yrs. old
Address: P. Santos St, Peñafrancia, Naga, Camarines Sur
Phone:(054) 472 236
3. The Village Montessori School (http://villagemontessori.com.ph/) https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Village-Montessori-School/122220714544976
Address: Concepcion Pequeña, Naga, 4400 Camarines Sur (054) 472 1245
An education capable of saving humanity is no small undertaking: it involves the spiritual development of man, the enhancement of his value as an individual, and the preparation of young people to times in which they live.
4. Universidad de Sta. Isabel Early Childhood Development Program-
Tel. Nos : (6354) 473-8417/ 473-8451/ 473-9954
Fax: (6354) 472-2871
Web Site: www.usi.edu.ph
5. Naga City Montessori School (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naga-City-Montessori-School/191391432519)