This is a homework.
- I started wearing two kinds of eyeglasses in June of this year; one for distance and another for reading.
- A monthly migraine attack sometimes associated with severe vomiting is pretty normal for me. Dark room, soft music, scented candles help abate the pain. Blame it on estrogen!
- If I’m not dealing with different kinds of learners every day, I would love to learn baking and dressmaking.
- I wished I have time or chance to teach indigenous people in our locality to read.
- You’ll find me in the books or crafts/arts section when I’m at the mall.
- I always find time on a daily basis to connect with myself, our Creator, and Mother Nature, with only worthy permissible thoughts and memories.
- I walked for five hours a day last summer of 2015, not even a single pound was lost. Haha! Anyway, the goal was not to shed some excess weight.
- I still climb trees except for coconut tree! “grin”
- I couldn’t find the best book in parenting. Nurturing teenagers is the most difficult job.
- I admire women who knows pole dancing. 🙂