We experience little victories every day. “Little by little, a little becomes a LOT.” If our desire to minimize whims and wants and focus on what are essential, then there were will be minimal troubles and waste of time. So here is a simple list of my little victories for the day.
- Celebrating the day with a cup of coffee with college friends. After talking for almost an hour, the friendly connection and camaraderie was there.
- Sharing my own produce particularly squash with my friends who visited me (the same gals whom I had wonderful time with in number one.
- Preparing sumptuous soft diet meal for my daughter with brave soul who had undergone a left wisdom tooth surgery. The right one is scheduled after a week or two.
- Having habitual stint with my plants. I am waiting for the germination of various aster seeds I strew in the ground.
- Avoiding cola beverages.
- Thirty-minute ball exercise.
- Fifteen-minute brisk walking.
- Quality talk with loved ones.
- Customary text messages to a dear sister and a son.
- Blogging from a to z blog challenge; visiting blogs at least 10 a day. J
How about you? What were your little victories for the day?