We are on the 20th of December 2016. Beside me is a friend and a coworker who aims to finish her project proposal that was assigned to her by our superior before the year ends, while me is thinking of the things that I would love to do with the remaining eleven days of this year. Year 2016 is a very challenging year, a new horizon surrounded by diverse individuals with different age groups.
Here is my list:
- Celebrate with my mother’s 68th birthday. Yes, she is celebrating it on the 23rd.
- Catch up with my former coworkers whom I have shared memorable memories for more than a decade, and that is tomorrow.
- Go ribbon stores hopping in Manila this holiday.
- Visit relatives.
- Creatively, finish painting the bedroom walls.
- Declutter the classroom.
- Start building the anthurium nursery.
- Personally, wrap gifts. I dream of having my own gift wrapping shop.
- Fill up the box with rarely used things and donate them.
- Finish the silk screen short course used for photographic printing so I can print my own shirts.
- Plant a tree.
Time to go home and start enjoying the holiday season.
Happy holidays!!!!! Hoping that you will have a merry Christmas.